Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 Simple Pleasures

I was wandering around on a new blog today and found a post on Simple Pleasures and decided that today would be a BEAUTIFUL day to do my own list.

10 Simple Pleasures AKA Things I Love

1. Cozy bed piled high with heavy blankets

2. Hugs from my babies

3. Hot tea in huge mugs

4. Beautiful Music

5. Watching horses out my kitchen window

6. Cuddly Kittens

7. Treasured Books

8. Candlelight

9. Hot, steamy bubble baths

10. Sunday naps


Thank you, Lord, for all the marvelous blessings in my life. Help me to remember to cherish each moment. Let my words today, bring glory and honor to Your Name. ~Amen

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is certainly a warm spot on a frosty morning (in spite of the fact that it seems to be snowing on your blog)! Thanks for sharing your cozy self. :)

    ReplyDelete