Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mother's Day 2010--Part 2

  The girls spent most of the afternoon on the horses.  It had to be at least 2 or 3 hours and they never got bored.  Meghan and Samantha finally traded places and Sam stood in the round pen with the Handy-Stick.
Meghan has gained so much confidence with  the hoses over the last year.

She and Silver make a beautiful pair. 

I don't think she loves anything more than being on his back.

Whenever I get the chance to watch her ride, I beg her to gallop for me.  I love to see how proud Silver looks with his tail flying and his neck stretched forward.

I think that horse would do just about anything for her.  Well, except Trail, but that's a whole other post!



My girls and their horses.  It makes me a little teary eyed.  My dad would be so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment